Monday, April 6, 2009

I LOVE U, My Friends!!

Today is the 6th of April, 2009 And now is 3.00pm.
I am now staying at TI school studying for my final.

It is all of the sudden that i feel like writing something on my blog and this will be my second post in english so Leong, dun say u do not understand o!! Then, here goes my post:

Sometime, i will think about this: Is the word "love" can only be spoken by the couples?
And my answer is "no".

I can say "I love my family"!
I can say "I love my job"! and definitely I can say

"I love my friends!"

This post is not going to be my point of view on things that happened in my life.
This post is simply to express my love and my care to all my friends
Dun ask me why i post this on my blog or why suddenly i wan say "i love u" to my friends.
It's just get into my mind and i wan to speak it out!!

So, to all my friends that are listed below, hereby i sincerely announce that, I LOVE YOU...
( the seqeunces doesnt mean anything...)

I love you, Carrie, Chee wei, Yee Lin, Shin Hui, Shane Goh, Her Yeun, Yi Siang, Eng Hee, Lip Wei, Zhi Hui, Chien Loong, Ing Yin, Kee Huat, Kian Yee, Terrance, Lily, Christopher Ng, Lip Heng, Wei Juin, Leong, Joo Hao, Kit, Ah Song, Pek Wan, Jing Jing, Sue Ting, Yu Keng, Bear, Kummari, Wen Ding, Eugene, Ze-ze, Derrick, Yin Mun, Yin San, Michelle, Phaik Ju, Jackie,YenWern, Hui Teng, Hui Ngoh, Pei Chin, Elaine, Tze Sing, Lean Ping, Mun Shin, Seong Chuan, Kean Choon, To Chuan, Ling San, Poh Kei, Christopher Thomas, Nambee, Hanie, Inji, Rela, Rita,Maria, Ben.....

I love u all because each and everyone of u had offered me happiness and joy through the time we spent together.

I love u all because of who u are, no matter it's good or bad, make me angry or not, coz at least u are being urself when dealing with me.

I love u all because whenever u all are around, i never feel empty or loneliness, and it always motivate me to looking forward to our next gathering.

The tease u gave to me, the laughter u shared with me, the moment u spent with me and the tears u dropped infront of me....

I might forget some of them right now but trust me, whenever i remember them in the future, i will smile with a big curve on face, being grateful to have u in my life...

So, to my friends, I love u.

p/s: For those who are not in my list, it's not that i had forgotten u.. I jus nid sometime to remember, maybe somedays in the future, ur name will be in the list of my loving friends.






4 comments:

  1. wow !! n('0')n
    哈哈!我也爱你,hello kitty!
    其实,我们必须在
    我们呼吸还延续着
    心还在跳动
    能吃喝玩乐的时候
    学习珍惜
    珍惜人与人之间宝贵的关系
    所以,不要害怕说出口
    向hello kitty看齐吧!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oi!Oi!My Name got error leh!Seong Chuan la!u know me nearly 1 year ad lo!still dunno my name??????zzzzzzz....i wont forgive u de!unless u........treat me makan la!haha...but no sweety food!!!!ok?lol......Gambateh in ur final exam!u r always our class de smarter student!hehehehehe......

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah!!
    i m in the 1st of ur list~~
    though v din meet a long long time,u never forgot me..
    TOUCH~~ T.T

    I LOVE U too^^
    good luck in ur final ya..
    n treat me yim teh wen u r back!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wen Ding here..thanks for loving me, my friend... appreciate it ... good to have you as my friend...love you too...

    ReplyDelete