Monday, May 24, 2010

Moodless Kelvin.. Who is that!?

Hi there everyone!!
I am Kelvin Ying and I am back into the world of blogging again!!
Wah... I cant even remember when was the last time i post something in my blog...
Anyway, i am going to talk something that i experienced during this few weeks....

As the topic mentioned, yes, i am the moodless kelvin.

Recently, i really do not know what's going wrong with me...
I no longer have any expectation on my own...
I no longer expect something special or interesting to happen in my life...
My mood has been Anesthetized.
The prove of it is that i haven't smile or laugh sincerely for ages...

Is it because of the working environment that i am having now?
Is it because of the lonely state of mine in USM nowadays?
Is it because of the repeating things i did each and everyday in office?

I don't know!!!!!
I am totally negative right now!!!
There is less element of happiness around my nowadays-life.
Doing nothing in my industrial training but yet i am exhausted everyday after working hour!
Facing facebook more than dealing with people!
Everyday drive half an hour to work and 1 hour - 45 minutes back from work!
Back to hostel just watch whatever that i have downloaded yesterday!
And tomorrow wake up automatically like a robot and go to work!
Struggling to control my daily expenses!

Haizzz, Write until this extend onli i realize...
That, i am not moodless kelvin...
I am NEGATIVE KELVIN
Bored, loneliness, not motivated, Smileless

It seems to be ages since my last laughter..
Missing those days with nothing but enjoying every moment with friends and family..
Doing my best just to keep the positive emotions and aura around me..
Doing things because i wanting to do so....

Is this what we known as society?
Is this what we known as the world of grown up?
The graveyard of freedom ....
The unlimited chain of responsibility...

There is a list of things that i wish to get back:
1. The sincere laughter
2. The adventure-expecting heart
3. The lively surroundings
4. The naive yet warm kelvin

Lastly, if i can't get any of those above,
Please do give me at least one thing....

Give me back KELVIN YING!
Find me back KELVIN YING!
Tell me who is KELVIN YING!

End of story...

2 comments:

  1. だいじょぶですか?
    take care ba! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. daijyoubu desu... yesterday off work one day...walking around perangin..haha...feel better dy...
    U too take care lo

    ReplyDelete