Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A Report Card to Myself

For those who are studying in USM, Your result for semester II 09/10 has already come out. The easiest way for you to check your result is thru healthy campus.

This time, I didn't score as good as last sem. My pointer has dropped.
Luckily, i am still able to get a place in the hall of dean list.
To be true, I didnt feel any sadness when i saw my dropped result.
Reason being is that....
Let's just say i predicted this result... Well actually i predicted a worse result..

I checked my result last nite around 3.00am thru sms.
And when i get back the result, i was so nervous...
I quickly asked for calculator from my friend and calculated it...
At first, i calculated myself to get 3.36 i think..
And then when i give a second count... it dropped to 3.16

At that time, I was totally freak out!
The funny thing is that no matter how much mental prepareness i gave to myself or how hard i psycho myself to do not be too mind my result this sems, at the end, my hands are still shaking when i calculated my marks.

How coward I am?
How useless I am?

I know every positive words to cheer myself up.
I know result is not everything in my life.
I know i must not do any further blaming for my result.

But still when the moment come.. U simply cant help for being disappointed!!

However, everything come into clearer state when my fren helped me to counted my grade.

So, at the end, My real grade for sem II 09/10 is 3.57

It is a drop of 0.34 pointer compared to last sem
Luckily the overall CGPA din dropped much.

And i would not blame anything for my dropped result except being too relax and not hardworking enough.

I know myself the best and i seriously think that I did not make the utmost preparation for my exam. Therefore, next time, i must not leave any regret in my study anymore.

Ganbatte, Kelvin Ying! You can do better than that!!
I must do better than that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment